It ain't broke, so I'm fixing it

Experimenting with blog appearance. Since this blog is for you, not for me, please input feedback such as "MUSIC IS GROSS, GET RID OF IT"

Comments

  1. Music doesn't auto-play when the blog site is brought up, so I don't see it as a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I made sure that it wouldn't autoplay, that would be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for a longer comment, now that I'm not rushing off to school. I like the music list a lot. Thanks for posting.

    I tend to use Firefox's Open All in Tabs in most of my bookmarks, and if one has autoplay on, it gets strange trying to figure out which one is playing sometimes. *Especially* if two of my bookmarks have added an autoplay....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production

Where'd that playlist go?