Happy Thanksgiving!

Post took so long because I was too busy playing with my new paddle-ball, started writing this because my arm got tired.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! For all of you who don't realize, Canada has a different thanksgiving then America... so happy Thanksgiving!
I posted "Happy Thanksgiving" on all of my social networky things, and only ONE PERSON got confused... I am so disappointed. I have failed in my internet shenanigans.

This weekend has been totally awesome. As mentioned in the previous post my parental units came by for a nice visit. While that visit was very short my weekend has still been awesome because there is NOBODY HERE! There are three boys and a couple girls who actually stayed for thanksgiving break, and I am loving it. I am especially happy because all of the kids that I consider irritating left (there are about 2, but they are really annoying).
Today's dinner was turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing, and it was delicious. On my way to dinner I decided to check my mail, and there was this little yellow slip that said "You received a parcel 7 days ago! You should go get that" (maybe it didn't say that exactly) so I wandered over to the residence office and picked it up, and it was a big box filled with assorted goodies from my mom:

I am going to be figuring out how to deck my door out with spider webbing and streamers now, but that spiderweb stuff is hard to work with. On the bottom right you will notice the new paddle-ball, which has been distracting me to the best of its ability.

In other news, my father is a master of corel draw and magically cleared out off the clouds in the picture from yesterday's post, so now you can actually see what he was pointing at:

Isn't Canada beautiful?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production

Where'd that playlist go?