I should eat more
I was at dinner with a few people and they started discussing how their food points were under where they needed to be, so they were having to cut down on food. Upon asking how they knew where they should be I found out that there is a chart over by the water spigot thing. I walked over and looked at the Medium meal plan section of the chart and it said that I should have somewhere around 700 points on my card (I don't remember the exact number). I got out my receipt from my meal and saw that I have 930 points left... I started thinking about it, and I realized that I really haven't been going to go eat very often. Mostly I just have dinner, and since I hardly ever get a drink with dinner that only ends up being about 3 dollars per day. I tend to try to get as much sleep as I can, which results in me not having breakfast. Lunch is only available from 12:00-2:00 (maybe 11:00-2:00, which still isn't enough time) which conflicts exactly with when my classes happen every day except for Thursday. On the weekends I sleep past breakfast, but usually go in for lunch and dinner. That still leaves me using an average of 30 points per week, which is about 4 points per day. While having extra money at the end of the year (which gets returned to me (returned to parents)) sounds fun, getting up early and having a delicious breakfast sounds like more fun (if I start sleeping on a decent schedule).
In conclusion, I promise to go out and spend more of my parent's money.
------------Edit--------------
So I looked at that chart again, turns out the heavy meal-set is supposed to be in the 700's, the medium is already supposed to be down in the 600 area.
In conclusion, I promise to go out and spend more of my parent's money.
------------Edit--------------
So I looked at that chart again, turns out the heavy meal-set is supposed to be in the 700's, the medium is already supposed to be down in the 600 area.
Be very careful. The Freshman Fifteen is a very real phenomena which you appear to currently be avoiding. That being said, don't eat so little that you make yourself ill, either.
ReplyDeleteWhenever choosing between sleep and food, I always recommend choosing sleep!
So perhaps I shouldn't have bought that Caramilk bar along with dinner today?
ReplyDelete