Where'd that playlist go?

Well as it turns out the government has brought down the banhammer upon playlist.com's humble little website. To just about all of my readers you wont even notice the difference, but since I'm in Canada:

Due to licensing restrictions, some or all
tracks may be unavailable for playback
in your country.

Oh... well that stinks. Well how many were unavailable? Apparently the phrase "Some or all tracks" actually means "Every single last track, including tracks that were made on the internet and songs that aren't copyrighted." Essentially this means that I can't listen to that playlist anymore. I'm not removing it from the blog because I'm being angry or anything, I'm removing it because I can't review the songs to ensure that the audio tracks that the links are referencing didn't get mixed up (which happens on playlist.com occasionally). What that would mean is that instead of getting the relaxing tones of Frank Sinatra you could end up with some insulting song about how Hitler had the right idea, and I personally would like to avoid that kind of situation.

Have a magical day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production