What happened to the water?!

Many of you may know that I drink a lot of water. I don't enjoy caffeinated substances, and have thoroughly enjoyed water for my entire life. One of the many luxuries that I enjoyed about home is the endless access that I had to water, and that I could drink as much as I wanted. Now here I am in my dorm, and I get thirsty, so I wander over to the lounge sink and fill up my water bottle and take a swig... THIS BUILDING HAS SOME OF THE MOST DISGUSTING WATER I HAVE EVER TASTED! The pipes must be as old as the building, because this is just terrible. There were a couple days where I was pretty much just dehydrating because the water in this building is so horrible... but I realized that dying of dehydration probably wasn't the answer to my problems. Ever since I have discovered the taste of the water in this building I have decided that the only way to drink it is I boil it and make it into a cup of tea. The tea flavor vastly overwhelms the taste of the water, and hopefully boiling the water killed whatever demon creature lives inside of it that makes it taste so bad.

While this is a big problem for me, I pretty much made this entire post to show off my mug, which I have had since probably 1996.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production

Where'd that playlist go?