Ohhhh the awkward...

So I just finished grabbing my dinner (ham, pasta, potato wedges, chocolate milk) and I sat down at some random table. I took a bite of the pasta and looked forward, and there was this guy across the dining hall looking at me. He kinda did a little wave, and started gathering up his stuff to presumably come over. I kinda sat there, befuddled, thinking "Does he think I am someone else? Do I know him? I know I have seen him before... Have I met him? Should I know his name?" At the point when he was about 5 meters away from me he realized that he in fact had no idea who I was, and he looked super embarrassed. I beckoned for him to come sit down anyways, and he explained that I apparently look a lot like his friend Shawn. This guy's name was Alex, and seems to be quite nice. He's a theatre major who is dabbling about in digital graphics, and thanks to my interest in both of those things we had quite a nice conversation. He even told me a really great sounding class to take that focuses on the use of several media programs such as photoshop, hopefully I will find time in the future to take that.

You may or may not know that Halloween just happened a couple days ago. My buddies and I went as the crew from the wizard of oz. We had Dorothy, toto, the cowardly lion, tin man, scarecrow, the wicked witch of the west, the wizard of oz, and the yellow brick road. I was, of course, the brainless scarecrow (who as we all know was Dorothy's favorite), which meant that I bought some beat up oversized clothing at value village and taped dead straw-like plants to be sticking out (and now my room is covered in dead leaves...). We had a great time, oddly enough the Wizard of Oz happened to be on at the movie theatre so all of us went and saw it there together. The little kids that were there thought we were totally awesome.

There really isn't too much more to tell, I haven't posted just because I am trying to be productive or something. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production

Where'd that playlist go?