This post may seem unnecessary and frivolous to you, but this is a MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT for me. For years and years I have been driven everywhere by someone, I have never tried riding the bus, and driving cars scares me. BUT NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: I rode a bus down to the Hillside Shopping Centre (auto correct is whining about my use of "Centre," I wonder if there is a Canadian auto correct setting) to get some id pictures taken. Not only did I ride the bus, but I was entirely alone and without help. I have to say that the bus system is kinda fun actually. the BC Transit website is ridiculously helpful. So after finding out where I needed to go I walked to the bus transition center thingy, and the different bus ports had a big sign that had the bus numbers on them, and a little map of where they were going. I got on the bus, swiped my student id card and sat down. Easy peasy. Something that entirely amazed me and threw me off guard though was that as people got off th...
Comments
Post a Comment