Stress Sickness! Wooooohooooo

It feels like some idiot cast freezing cloud outside, and I normally have some resist cold from living in Seattle but I just took 1d8 ongoing on my way to the cafeteria and back and I keep failing my saves even though I am back in the dorm. [1] This can only mean one thing... This isn't some "man it's really cold outside" cold, this is a chill. A chill of course being a feeling of cold that comes with a cold (sickness). You all know what that means? STRESS INDUCED SICKNESS! Next week is going to rock.

Yes Mom I am taking my vitamins (and have been quite regularly thank you) as well as drinking my fancy get-better tea. Hopefully this sickness will only be around to make studying a terrible experience, and not actually mess with my test taking process.

As a random note: I hate loud abrasive hip hop/rap music. I can feel my desk vibrate from obnoxious neighbor #2's overloaded speakers.Obnoxious neighbor #1 has been conveniently quiet. OBN#2 and his friends have been a real hassle lately, but soon quiet hours will be for almost the entire day (because of finals) and I can go politely punch him in the face ask him to quiet down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Classic Red Production

Where'd that playlist go?