Holy Horrifying Finals Batman!
JEEBUS! Finals are absolutely TERRIFYING in University... AND THAT WAS ONLY MY FIRST ONE THIS WEEK. GAAH.
So I took the Calculus final. I feel pretty good about it but some of those questions were freaking hard. Plus the fact that the environment makes you feel like something terrible is going to happen. Did you know the teachers who make sure you aren't cheating are called "Invigilators," I was reading the cover of the test and it said "REPORT ANY DISCREPANCY IMMEDIATELY TO THE INVIGILATOR!" With a name like invigilator people are going to assume your job is to find people who are cheating and drag them out back by their thumbs to be whipped.
Then of course the test starts, and this room filled with hundreds of people goes dead silence. The instant anybody drops a pencil or a calculator people freak out like it was the sound of a giant bison hawk erupting from the pits of hell beneath the school. Then of course, there is always that one kid (or in this case two kids) who left their cell phones on, which rings in the ears of students like banshees wailing their warnings of the oncoming storm. All in all, I can't say that testing environments are particularly comfortable.
I've still got two tests left this week, Physics on Wednesday (gaaaaah) and Matrix Algebra on Thursday (GAAAAAAAAH). So I'm going to be studying those things for the rest of the week...
On a brighter note, my sickness is going away! This means I will be able to practice physics and become one with the Matrix (Algebra) with much more excitement and vigor than I could last weekend!
Alrighty... I threaded some words together to make a story for you, now if you will pardon me I am going to go lose consciousness for a few hours.
So I took the Calculus final. I feel pretty good about it but some of those questions were freaking hard. Plus the fact that the environment makes you feel like something terrible is going to happen. Did you know the teachers who make sure you aren't cheating are called "Invigilators," I was reading the cover of the test and it said "REPORT ANY DISCREPANCY IMMEDIATELY TO THE INVIGILATOR!" With a name like invigilator people are going to assume your job is to find people who are cheating and drag them out back by their thumbs to be whipped.
Then of course the test starts, and this room filled with hundreds of people goes dead silence. The instant anybody drops a pencil or a calculator people freak out like it was the sound of a giant bison hawk erupting from the pits of hell beneath the school. Then of course, there is always that one kid (or in this case two kids) who left their cell phones on, which rings in the ears of students like banshees wailing their warnings of the oncoming storm. All in all, I can't say that testing environments are particularly comfortable.
I've still got two tests left this week, Physics on Wednesday (gaaaaah) and Matrix Algebra on Thursday (GAAAAAAAAH). So I'm going to be studying those things for the rest of the week...
On a brighter note, my sickness is going away! This means I will be able to practice physics and become one with the Matrix (Algebra) with much more excitement and vigor than I could last weekend!
Alrighty... I threaded some words together to make a story for you, now if you will pardon me I am going to go lose consciousness for a few hours.
Comments
Post a Comment