Winter Break Tribute PictaBloggaLogga
Hello there my 12+ followers! I'm back from winter break! I've actually been back for a couple days but have neglected to post merely because of the small amount of effort that it takes to get pictures from my new camera to my computer. Since my desktop doesn't have an SD slot I have to put the card into my old laptop, transfer the pictures to a USB, and then upload them to the desktop.
So winter break happened, and I kindly neglected to take any pictures during the process. So I'll just show you the aftereffects! Picture time!
So winter break happened, and I kindly neglected to take any pictures during the process. So I'll just show you the aftereffects! Picture time!
(Remember that all pictures may be clicked on to be seen in excruciating detail)
Below is a Picture of my desk before break
Not much really there right? Just the enterprise off in the corner. But then we go to the next picture:
"Boy Kyle that hardly looks any different, you sure are silly." BUT YOU'RE WRONG RANDOM DOUBTFUL TEXT! Take a closer look!
"I dunno Kyle that's not that much." Are you even paying attention!? Look at it!
An Enterprise Webcam:
A USB Plasma Ball:
A Sonic Screwdriver:
And SIX new Starship Models!:
Plus the fact that I also got a new star trek shirt, and some pretty sweet posters:
"Wow Kyle, that picture was poorly done, I can totally see where you cropped this thing together"
Well you know what? Shutup. The lighting in my room is horrible so I had to use the flash on my camera, which is inconsistent. You should have seen how bad it looked when I originally put them together, I only got it this good through extreme PowerPoint magic (which if I had PowerPoint 2010 I could have done better, you reading this Acronym? I know you aren't using your free one)
Alright, lets get out of that centered text nonsense, nobody likes OH WAIT THERE'S MORE!
So here at school I have this friend, her name is Mog (Not really, but you should visit her deviantart (*cough* she does commissions *cough*) And she decided that me and other friend should go buy white converse for her to doodle on. We happily ran down to Baggin's shoes (which is the best shoe store ever by the way) and gave her some white shoes with some thoughts on how they should look. Mine returned looking like this:
The outside of the left shoe displays a fine cityscape with a red white and blue star hanging in the sunset. As we head over to the right side of the shoe we find ourselves in a dark environment illuminated by a blue lightsaber.
The right shoe on the other hand has a very similar cityscape, but with a red maple leaf hanging over it. As we go over the shoe we find a dark area only illuminated by a red lightsaber.
I think they are awesome, you should too. If you don't, you are welcome to tell me but know that I will kindly stick my fingers in my ears and start yelling very loudly.
These aren't the only gifts I got, as there were some other awesome things that Santa, family, and friends (see the goodbye photo) had waiting for me. But most of all I would just like to thank everyone for giving me a great winter break, because you all remind me of the good there is in the world, and that loss isn't everything.
That ending was obscenely melancholy, expect more on that in the next post.


Comments
Post a Comment